The food scene in Blackhawk is discreet but brimming with activity. A culinary destination in its own right, this community is home to a host of restaurants serving a variety of cuisine.
Check out these restaurants in Blackhawk, CA and in nearby communities.
- Falls at Blackhawk Country Club – Enjoy casual dining in a relaxed setting at Falls Clubhouse in Blackhawk Country Club. This restaurant offers stunning views of the golf course and the San Ramon Valley. Falls is perfect for birthdays, reunions, and other family events.
- Blackhawk Grille – This restaurant serves modern comfort food cooked to perfection using the freshest ingredients. Diner favorites include the flavorful Bone-In Pork Chop Confit, tender Grilled Angus Ribeye, lemony Dungeness Crab Cake, signature Blackhawk Grille Meatloaf, and vegan-friendly Vegan Impossible Burger.
- Beep’s Burgers – With a retro drive-in vibe, Beep’s is a throwback to 1960s
California, making it a great hangout spot on a Friday night. They are also home to some of the best burgers in town. Their menu consists of quarter pounders, veggie burgers, and chicken sandwiches, along with delicious sides like garlic fries and jalapeno poppers. They’re also known for their thick, creamy milkshakes and fountain soda.
- Forbes Mill Steakhouse – Enjoy some of the best steaks in town at Forbes Mill. They also serve sandwiches, burger, tacos, soups, and salads. The restaurant also offers private dining to guests who want to celebrate in an intimate and elegant setting.
- Piatti – Come to this Danville restaurant for classic Italian fare like risotto, ravioli, carpaccio, and bruschetta, just to name a few. They also have several well-appointed function rooms that can accommodate 38 to 70 guests for private events.
- Esin – Enjoy farm to table American fare at Esin. The restaurant serves
amazing pork chops, pot roast, and ribs. They’re also known for desserts like coconut cream tart, baklava, and bread pudding. The drinks menu is just as impressive, with wine coming from Portugal, Canada, Hungary, and Napa Valley.
- Forli Restaurant & Bar – Enjoy classic Italian fare in an elegant setting here at Forli. The restaurant serves amazing pasta, rack of lamb, ribs, and pizza. Pair your meal with a glass of wine – their extensive wine menu features bottles from France, Germany, Italy, Sonoma Coast, and Napa Valley.
- Alamo Café – As early as 6 AM, you can have a hearty breakfast in this quaint family-owned restaurant on 1 Alamo Square. Their open kitchen allows diners to see their food being prepared. It prides itself for serving the “best bacon in the Diablo Valley.” The best proof is in the eating, of course.
- Xenia Bistro – This Alamo restaurant serves classic steakhouse dishes with a modern flair. Don’t miss the filet mignon, rib eye, rack of lamb, meatloaf, and calamari steak. They also offer wood-fired pizzas, pasta, and sandwiches.
- Firehouse No. 37 – This bar is known for its signature wings, craft beer, and specialty cocktails. People come here to watch sports games from over 20 large screen TVs scattered all over the venue. There’s also a private room that can be reserved for special events.
- Clementine’s – Enjoy authentic Southern cooking in this restaurant, with staples from the region like boiled crawfish, biscuits and gravy, fried okra, and beer-battered shrimp being served here. They also have live music on Friday and Saturday nights, which musical acts like Eric Eckstein, Tucan Jam, and Blind to Reason.
- Gianni’s Italian Bistro – Experience fine Italian cooking in San Ramon at Gianni’s Italian Bistro. Take a pick from any of their great dishes on the menu like crisp salads or delectable pasta. Complement these with sparkling Italian wines for a truly memorable meal. The restaurant is also lauded for its ever-changing but consistently great Sunday prix fixe. Some of their most popular dishes include the Pappardelle (fettuccine pasta with pork) and Gianni’s Cioppino, a fish stew made with only the finest and freshest catch of the day.
- Prima – Have a taste of Northern Italy in this restaurant, which serves risotto, ravioli, roasted sea scallops, and other memorable dishes. Prima also has an impressive wine list, which includes vintage bottles from Campania, Piemonte, Tosacana, and other regions.
- La Sen Bistro WC – The restaurant is known for serving French cuisine with a Vietnames twist. Diners can look forward to exciting dishes like crispy calamari, mussels in cream sauce, and escargot stuffed with garlic and parsley.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Sink your teeth into juicy steaks, pork chops, barbecue shrimp, and other steak house favorites. Hit the bar for a glass of wine or an artisanal cocktail. The restaurant also hosts special events like Tastemaker Dinners, Happy Hour, and Filet & Rosé.
Live close to these fantastic restaurants in Blackhawk, CA and its environs. Get in touch with us, the Chawla Real Estate Team, at 510.406.4836 or via email at JouJou(dotted)Chawla(at)ChawlaRealEstate(dotted)com to find the right home in the East Bay.